While there are intense detox methods like that, what you can do every day will go a long way in helping your body improve it's natural detoxification process.
1. Deep breathing for at least 10 minutes daily. In the morning when you first wake up, fill your lungs up with good air. It not only helps your system to detox, it also stimulates your body into action. Make sure at the end of your day you breathe deeply again, which gives your system good air for cleansing out, and also relaxes you for a deeper sleep.
2. Eliminate or greatly reduce foods and drinks that cause fatigue and poor digestion, and also have very little nutrition. These include caffeinated drinks, cigarettes, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, processed foods, and alcohol.
3. Avoid toxin-laden household cleaners, personal hygeine products, and chemicals for yard care. All these contain chemicals that are harmful for your body, and build-up in your system. Switch to natural cleaners such as pure soaps and citrus cleansers, homemade baking soda toothpastes, cosmetics that are free from parabens, petrolatums, mineral oils, and chemicals, and using natural pest deterents in the yard like egg shells, steer manure, and compost.
4. Exercise daily. Skin is the largest organ of the body, and sweating is a great way to get toxins out between the cells. Also, increased circulation brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to your body.
5.Drink plenty of pure, clean water. The water in city cullinary systems are laden with chorlines, flourides, sediments, and heavy metals. Find pure spring sources or purified water, such as reverse-osmosis purified charcoal filtered. Filling your lymphatic system with good water gives it fluid to do its job of washing out toxins from in your body.
6. In the shower or bath, when skin in moistened, do a rigorous yet gentle scrubbing all over your skin. There are soft rubber shower gloves which make this easy, but be sure to get good quality gloves that won't break down quickly. This moist scrubbing will pull off the top layer of skin which has been dried, and been preventing lymphatic 'breathing' through the skin. Also, that layer has collected some toxins from the air. So gently removing this layer daily leads to better detoxification, and smoother skin. The massaging action will help release stored up toxins in pressure points, as well.
7. Eat cruciferous vegetables daily. Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, and other vegetables in this food group provide the compound sulforaphane, which offers potent antioxidant activity that is anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and helps the body to get rid of harmful toxins and protect against their negative effects. Serve these as a main dish or side dish, to add these to your menus daily.
8. Add foods rich in vitamin C, which boosts your glutathione production. Glutathione is a powerful anti-oxidant, in addition to other valuable health promoting properties. Vitamin C rich foods will nutralize and help escort out harmful toxins from your body.